Friday, February 5, 2010

Sticky Blood In Stool SOMEONE Please?

SOMEONE please? - sticky blood in stool

I feel in lyke really sick? Mayb cause i dont know whats wrong with my belly! idk i go to sleep and wake up all the weak and everything and I want nothing more than your boring! But no one listens to us when you are sick mayb next to my parents ask me to another doctor that only 3 b, take the do not know! Please list any ideas here:
besides the pain (left tilt views Sharp @)
sticky-soft stools
-Jeez
Occult blood in stool --
Seed white things in stool --
neg vermin protected --
Years --
-Take some stress --
-Go into the ritual bath after the meal --
PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!! IM or 20

2 comments:

kim said...

IBS probabaly your stress and stress ... agrivate with everything.
I have IBS and covers 90% of the list of symptoms that Wated my belly and a half years before the diagnosis is made, it is not unusual that on the waiting list for a while, be!

is not much stress, but when the body becomes more sensitive to stress or used as your body, then I would have these stomach problems!

What happens when you get stressed out that the effects of nerve cells and believe it or not, are logged with the nerves of his stomch / Gut!
So, now that that you feel or constipation or the opposite may, is what we have.

Moreover, now that I think u can have a stomach ulcer, which could also be a bleeding ulcer, so that blood in the stool, and if black, then a double * * Uh oh, it's an absolute must, or a doctor immediately ! visit
and I say this.
They also have symptoms that indictae May could be an ulcer, but to be honest, I really think your IBS and what sAY such as IBS causes severe pain ... Yes b / ci have and I have severe pain at times!

DONT helped.i so hopefully know a lot about each topic, but I really think, probably IBS and I think you should tell your parents that you have a doc and Shaud as soon as possible!


Good luck!

annie said...

Go to another doctor and write a list of all those symptoms you mentioned here, to show you. This does not seem healthy. Perhaps another doctor is something that neglecting your current doctor.

Post a Comment