Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dog Motion Detector I Have An Idea For An Invention. How Would I Go About Making It Real?

I have an idea for an invention. How would I go about making it real? - dog motion detector

I wish only for personal use. I want a big dog, so I feel a bit safer when I'm alone at home, but I'm allergic, I would like to make an invention to help me too.

If you ring the door, or someone is coming up, I want a recording of a large dog barked loudly. What equipment would need to do this? No matter the price.

I think I need a motion sensor, perhaps?

1 comments:

rhamm618 said...

This is the "old school'..... everything you need to do is decide how to save the entry. The computer door ADUO disc, wireless motion sensor or pressure sensor, based on the device.
I wonder if you my lead line "request" a magnet. The exit sensor if motion is detected, you can activate this edition of the electromagnet. The solenoid valve can be completely the connections on my hard drive, MP3, etc..

Well, if you really want to get fancy, you can have three types of speakers in your stairs, for example. A point farthest from the door in the middle and after the last right behind the door. Now the sound from the farthest point and is approaching the listener the illusion of creating a dog run to the door.
I will leave the project for you .... This is not as difficult as it sounds when you are in the mail as it should, considering to be with this project, it is wise, where some circles are used in devices such as begin ... I also remember the user can use an OPAMP, instead of the solenoid valves, I have described the school ... I'm old, so this is my way of doing business .... Have fun with it ...

Post a Comment