Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dry Skin More Condition_symptoms I Have Very Dry Skin. How Do I Make It More Elastic And Moisturized?

I have very dry skin. How do I make it more elastic and moisturized? - dry skin more condition_symptoms

I was born very dry skin and I had stretch marks and I'm a guy. Fortunately, through the use of certain products that are my stretch marks almost invisible. And because I dry skin, I am very sensitive to stretch marks. How can I improve my skin hydrated and elastic?

1 comments:

Jayna D said...

--
Of course, here are some tips;

1) Drink 8 glasses of water daily to help skin elasticity.

2) Try home remedies - White wine vinegar can help to hide the marks.


3) Increase intake of omega-3 fatty acids - eat fish 1-2 times a week and take a supplement of evening primrose oil.

4) More tips online, as you and websites such as:

Vinegar extend to
http://goawaystretchmarks.com/Using_Vine ...

OK, go get 'em and good luck!

PSSST - And hey, everyone has some of them even lower. So hey, do not worry. Only small scars of life:)

Post a Comment