Monday, December 7, 2009

Nomoto What Are You Giving Up For Lent?

What are you giving up for lent? - nomoto

Well, I have not eaten for ten days, and I'm still an atheist, you know, you should take their religion seriously.

Atheists outweigh Catholics give up things for Lent ... ha ... But this is really not for Lent is for Mari Konno, Masami Yoshizawa, Erika Namba, Ayako Nomoto, and all those who have suffered as she did. It is my sacrifice for them, was just about the time of Lent.

So what you are giving all for Lent?

5 comments:

Hah Yah said...

My Virginity - LOL

blueeyed girl said...

I refrain from complaining, and focus on gratitude
discouraged and leave full of hope
give the bitterness and the transition to forgiveness
Renounce the anger and patience

I also give courses for lunch and sweets.

My stomach growls, but it will succeed.

Pax

tina said...

I have eaten nothing, only breakfast and dinner. I am also trying to "all love and not hurt"

Kevin A.R.T. said...

Alcohol and fast food. be 40 days long ...

lol wut said...

nothing

Post a Comment