Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Three Characteristic Signs Of Anorexia What Is The Min- And Max.... Punishment For A Aggravated Malicious Wounding Class 2 Charge?

What is the min- and max.... punishment for a Aggravated Malicious Wounding Class 2 charge? - three characteristic signs of anorexia

Well, here's a new chapter in MyLife. Monday, Dec.03, PM 2007 at 7:30 I was stabbed 11 times. Once in my two left to right. A stab wound in my left lung causing HIT with my mind, what ... (Pneumothorax, a collapsed lung by the air leak in the thoracic cavity between the lungs and chest wall). The only symptom can be a sudden pain in the chest. The clinical and radiological examination showed characteristic symptoms of lung collapse.In pneumothorax (where there is a high intra-pleural pressure), or if it is the lungs contract needed to remove the air from the pleural cavity immediately.) It was also why an array of tubes in each lung. Within days I was in the hospital several times a Collapsed Lung MI for a while also talking about the removal of my left lung. I have three stab in the throat, CUT MY pulmonary artery, which to me a procedure that cut the other a knife, I also trachea, but not to the detriment of the trachea or larynx. I also stabbed IN MY STOMACH ONCE. I also had to operate to ensure that there is internal bleeding going on. I got 12 STAPLE THAT ... I was stabbed in both knees and right MI. In any case, I spent so many hours or 13 in the ICU and then went to the Trauma Center Baptist Hospital in Winston and I am Walking and Talking 18 hours thereafter. I always had FINGER STUCK 2 inch neck, I would not die in the night and OH YEA, I'm bleeding died, I lost four times to be exact, but I found myself in my own house by a girl who not too come, tell me several times, and also because I stabbed to death among the young girls of my friends head and hand ... ANYWAYS I Just Want to know what kind of punishment do you think they get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment